On 4/10/2013 5:01 PM, andy pugh wrote:
> On 10 April 2013 21:50, dave <dengv...@charter.net> wrote:
>
>> No panacea anywhere in sight.
> Something I saw somewhere on the Internet (possibly a link from mah)
> was an article about different approaches.
> One very interesting idea was that every "move" as well as being an
> end-point also includes an "end velocity"
> I think that these "end velocities" need to propagate backwards back
> up the queue.

While we are looking at this, we should be sure to consider adding jerk
limits to the system.

Since computers are (approximately) infinitely fast and have infinite
memory, we should be able to look ahead to the next stop point (which
might be the end of the program).

I don't think this is rocket science. (Having worked on the Lunar Module
project, I have a chance of recognizing rocket science.)

Ken