This struck my interest as I deal with a lot of timing belts at work.  There
are some rarer trapezoidal profile with 5mm pitch.  I just looked at my little
7x lathe and it has the same belt ( 1.5x70 ).  I'm not going to be using my
lathe until the weather turns, so tomorrow night I'll pull the belt and pulleys
to take into work to really investigate.

Sent from my iPad