On Monday 10 March 2014 18:33:35 Brian Morel did opine:

> Yes, the Pitch Dia. is greater than the OD of the sprocket.  take a look
> at the below link.
>
> http://www.brecoflex.com/index.php?CATID=7&SCATID=44

Looks good, till I tried to use the belt selector, my browser or their web
page is broken as everytime I try to enter a value, it clears all other
selections made except the width.  So I can't select a 5mm pitch, 9,5mm
wide, 72 cog belt.

Thanks Brian.

Cheers, Gene