On 31 March 2014 02:23, Florian Rist <fr...@fs.tum.de> wrote:

> The strange thing is, that the tiny DC motor feels to have more torque
> than the much bigger BLDCs. I think there is still something wrong with
> my setup. The BLDCs are 75W, 0.28Nm at 4.7A and I easily make them stall
> by turning a 20 mm axis with my fingers. Or is this to be expected.

If the DC motor has a smaller spindle it will feel more difficult to
stall. You can actually apply quite a lot of torque on a 20mm shaft by
hand.

If you have a small torque wrench you can try calibrating your fingers :-)

The only thing that can really be wrong is the initial homing to the
Hall transition. Are you sure that you have the correct pattern
selected?
(have you tried straight "h" mode, and all the patterns ?)

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.