Hi again everyone

 Pin No. 01 on my BOB is enable, and unless it is on HIGH the motion
commands are blocked, I've discovered that the input from the computer on
this pin is 5v (ie HIGH) but the BOB inverts this so that the output is
about 2v (ie Low) so what I now want to do is to invert the output from the
computer. There are some example on how to do this in an LCNC document
titled Stepper Configuration. (with part of that document Attached) When I
put that into my HAL file I get an error message as shown on the top line
of that attachment.

I have the opposite problem with my spindle which turns on when I start the
program and turns off at an M3 Code.

Until I get this sorted out I can't sort out the other problems.

I have included my .HAL and .INI files. As an ex Architect, ex Pastor, and
ex Taxi Driver, I'm pretty much out of my depth, so could someone please
check these to make sure that I'm not making a complete mash of them.

Regards Bill