From: "Pete Matos" <petefro...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:47:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Lathe conversion with Mesa 5i25 / 7i76

Hey thats awesome... I just looked it up and it is actually very similar to
my machine. I just bought a used HH Roberts Standard Modern 14x40 CNC
lathe.  Did your machine come with stepper motors?  Mine came with DC
brushless servos and resolvers but I am thinking I will swap motors and
drivers to brand new stuff here instead of screwing with the old stuff.
What HP is your spindle motor I need one of those too. Nice to meetcha!
Peace

Pete