I got a G203V in the post today, and am confused.

Why on earth do Gecko drives use a common ground on the inputs, especially
if they're targetting the parallel port market?
Even the ching drive referred to in this discussion has it the right way, a
common Vcc.

And does anyone know why Gecko has shied away from 3ph drives? It seems a
step away from 2 phases ;-)

Regards
Roland