On 9/30/2015 10:54 AM, Jon Elson wrote:
> On 09/29/2015 09:47 PM, Dave Cole wrote:
>> If it makes you feel better Walmart is using their website to sell other
>> peoples products now.
> OK, so that is just like Amazon, then.  That is better!
>
> Jon

Yes.  Still I find it really strange that Walmart is selling other
peoples stuff on their website.
NewEgg is doing the same thing and I think that Sears is doing it as well.
Seems like a very strange business model.   Sort of like the Chevy
dealer selling new Ford cars on their website.
I wonder how far this will go.    For instance, will Walmart start
selling the stuff that is on Alibaba as well?
So instead of buying Chinese stuff from Walmart, we can buy Chinese
stuff directly from China via Walmart??

Dave

---