On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 7:39 PM, Dave Cole <linuxcncro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/30/2015 11:15 AM, Mark Wendt wrote:
>> Worst part of the deal was we were under contract for 48
>> days, and when they backed out the height of the home buying season
>> was over.  I'm moving to Grayling MI.
>
> That hurts just thinking about that!    That's really bad.
> I know where Grayling is.     You should miss most of the lake effect
> snow there.
> But you will desire a snow blower eventually.   I caved and bought one
> last year.   I should have done it years ago.
> Grayling should be a nice place to live.    More than a few places to
> use a fly rod up there.  :-)
>
> Yes, Chevy Chase is crazy expensive.
>
> Dave

Got a plow to put on the front of the truck.  Loooooong driveway.  ;-)
 Though a snow blower would be a worthy addition to my toyls.  ;-)

Yeah, there might be one or two places up there to use a fly rod...

Chevey Chase was just a tad out of our price range when we moved here.  ;-)

Mark

--
One Man, One Machine, One Computer!  <VBSEG>