> On 07/20/2017 09:35 AM, andy pugh wrote:
> > On 19 July 2017 at 19:34, Nicklas Karlsson <nicklas.karlsso...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I have read thru the documentation and do not find it.
> >
> > I don't know if they have documentation. That's why you were told to
> > talk to them or look at their code. I think that they were planning to
> > replace NMP with 0MQ. I don't know if they did.
> > But the normal use-state for Machinekit is to use a Beaglebone black
> > for the realtime, (because they are cheap?) then use a normal PC for
> > the GUI because the BBB has appalling graphics.
> >

> Look here for how machinekit does it.
>
> http://machinekoder.com/machinetalk-explained-part-3-technologies/

That is exactly what I want. I remember last time should read about 0MQ I
instead found some kind of horrible procedure.

I wonder if 0MQ stand for Zero Message Queue, this is almost always a good
solution in real time system, if messages start to queue up it is better to use
the oldest value instead of queue up and removal of queue also have several
positive effects. Simpler software, better performance, no memory used for
queue.

Regards Nicklas Karlsson