On Sunday 27 May 2018 23:54:57 Gene Heskett wrote:

I forgot to mention that while all that was being worked out, I had to
re-boot again as it had become completely unresponsive.  And still not a
clue in the syslog.

I'm going to glue a piece of pcb to the top of this, and start using a
g38.2 to determine both drill bit length and tap length, to get rid of
editing so many things when the drill and tap are changed due to the
size and tpmm of the grub screw.