On Friday 21 December 2018 20:16:04 andy pugh wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Dec 2018 at 20:07, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
wrote:
> > What do you folks think of this:
> > <https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-C
>
> If it is to replace a mildly broken sim config... Don't be daft.

I expect the sim to get fixed, eventually. No hurry but I reserve the
right to mention it annually. ;-)  Squeaky wheel theory and all that...

No Andy, its to replace the 15+ yo HF I've spent twice that trying yo
make it usefull, and I unscrewed the x screw out of its ball nut today
trying to find another 1/4 of x to carve this panel.  But I stepped up
the the 1500 watt motor with an er-11 collet, and offered him his
asking, keep the controller but throw in a set of er-11 collets and the
water tank.  Now I gotta make a lower table to put it on  as I don't
think the gantry with z up will clear the shelf the keyboard and the
detrious heap of handy tools etc, that this mill extends its x table
under when working on its left end.

> If you want it, then go for it.

If he takes it, yep.