I suspect that it will be very lacking in rigidity. The width of the gantry
is very large compared to the distance between the supports. That means the
gantry will tend to cock with respect to the table. Also, as you press down
on the Z axis, the gantry  will want to lift on one side because of the
moment caused by the fact that the tool isn't directly under the gantry.

It's a router. It's not a milling machine. But my understanding is that you
do lots of work in wood. It will probably be fine for that.

Ken