On 12/22/2018 06:17 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

Not ack the description Jon, regular ball bearing sliders on chrome
plated rods.
Yes, clearly visible on X and Z, but I could NOT see the Y (along the gantry rail) mechanism.
  And I just got the confirmation on the collets 14$ and
change for 15 so they may be a bit sloppy.
Good price, though!
  But there no limit on the
hole size as I drill holes with this SUB, slow, but works.

Yes, I have some panels that have a bunch of different size holes in them that I do from time to time. I do the 4-40 clearance holes with a drill, but everything larger than that is milled out with a 1/8" end mill. Milling out the holes is much faster than changing the drill a whole bunch of times and having to re-set the Z for each drill bit.

Jon