On 12/22/2018 05:47 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
The only thing I could not find with any search terms was a 1/2 to 1 gallon water tank to bury the water pump in.
There are things called "condensate drain pumps" that you put near a furnace/AC evaporator to get rid of the water when a floor drain is not handy. They have a blue tub and a Little Giant pump in them. A variety of Little Giant pumps should be available on eBay and Amazon that will do, depending on how much pressure the spindle needs to provide adequate flow. I use an old hydrator from a refrigerator (the fact it is enameled steel should give some indication of the age!)

Jon