On 12/23/2018 08:10 AM, Bruce Layne wrote:

You don't need a big pump regardless of the size of the spindle motor. I use a small Little Giant pump that's often sold for fountains, hydroponics, etc. I get the best version they make and it's still inexpensive. Good brands include Superior and the upper end versions of Little Giant. Here are a couple of possible examples.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/362400850664

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233055122922

There are also the blue Little Giant pumps that are not fully immersed. Here's a pic of one style. You'd have to make sure it delivers enough pressure to keep the spindle cooled, but this is similar to what I have for flood coolant.
https://www.zoro.com/little-giant-pump-coolant-plastic-cp1-115/i/G2388337/

Jon