On 12/23/2018 01:26 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
I sort of like that, 23 ft of head would let me put the tank below the
machine, but it appears the motor may not be cooled by the coolant, does
that have any effect on its life? And its 9" tall.  But that would let
me mount it below the machine and toward the front of the cabinet,
making an lcd thermometer stuck to it more easily seen.

On this sort of pump, the motor is AIR cooled, but you have to keep water from splashing on the motor. There are no shaft seals, the vertical motor shaft just passes through the top of the pump housing, and the water enters from the bottom.

Jon