Hi Andrew,

The Bergerda sales support was excellent and any questions he couldn't answer
went to his engineers.  They came back with answers right away.  I think there
are now two classes of service from China.

There is still the make a buck at any price group at the lowest level of
quality they can get away with.

And then there's the others.  Totally world class high quality with excellent
support on par with German/Japanese made stuff.

Good to hear you got your estop working too.
John