> Those are really expensive.  I'm now sold on Bergerda drives from China.
> I deal directly with the factory and not some middle man salesman on Ebay.
> My 1.8kW drive I'm retrofitting to my Spindle was half that price.  FedEx
> shipping was the painful part.  They won't ship surface unless the order is
> large enough.
> http://en.bergerda.com/

Hello John,

Are you talking about the drive only? Because this listing I posted
includes both motor and drive and also the cables. They are not the
cheapest brand from China but I'm more than confident with them.

This seller that has several accounts sells also some Xifeng drives with
generic servo motors. They are almost half the price the Delta ones, but I
wasn't confident enough to purchase and install them on the lathe. Mostly
because of the poor documentation I found from them.

Anyway, 350 USD for a 1.8 KW AC servo drive sounds more than good to me.
Did you try these Bergeda drives already? Because I'm more than open to
consider cheaper options for my next retrofit if they are reliable.