On 11/22/20 12:29 AM, andrew beck wrote:

Thanks Mark.  Yes pretty blessed here.

Feel almost like Tommy.  Just keep buying machines lol.  But retrofits are
fun and they pay for themselves on the first few jobs so why not.  I want a
horizontal cnc mill now that I can turn into a full 5 axis with rotating
head and 4th axis on the table.  That would be cool.

And it would be cool to explore the possibility of linuxcnc controlling a
dual spindle lathe in the future.

That'll make for one nice workshop.  You should be able to take on pretty much any job that'll fit in your work environment.  Good to see the old iron being put back to work with a modern controller.  Good luck in your endeavours!

Mark