To be clear, my original point regarding a 12 hour difference between the
meetings assumes that the selected times are viable for everyone and that
it engages the maximum number of contributors: it's easier to remember a
meeting time if it's always at the same numerical hour.

In the case where a 12 hour flip is not ideal for this then there is no
sense in forcing it.