We tried that last time, and you where the only one from the KR Timezone while there are many committers from that part of the world, thats why i say, try it this week with the other time, and see if it changes :)

Also i dont see a problem with doing 2 meetings close to each other, where one group is then just "reworking" the items from the last meetings, giving theire decisions to it. In our case there is also a overlapping group of people which is not too small, so its not really seperated with the URC + 8 UTC + 16 time proposal.

Greetings,
   bu5hm4n