On Saturday, October 29, 2011 10:23:37 AM UTC+8, The Rasterman Carsten
Haitzler wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:46:55 +0200 Cedric BAIL <cedri...@free.fr> said:
>
> the reason taskbar is there is because engage is compositing based
> realistically
> and we have to work without, and we again have had enough users complain
> and
> ask for a way to switch tasks.

There are two different taskbars in the E-MODULES-EXTRA. One is itask and
the other is taskbar.
taskbar is pretty basic but it works just fine.

itask can look like ibar and ibox, or like taskbar, but it is unable to
show its own configuration option when you right click on it (by default it
shows only the window's border menu). So it is harder to change its
configuration.