On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:36:07 -0200 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
<barbi...@profusion.mobi> said:

> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:

> >> And if it doesn't build you have the script keep trying? There's the OBS
> >> for that, though I don't know if it provides the tarballs too.
> >
> > make distcheck || exit 1
> >
> > that way, the script exits on error. So really, there is no problem at all.
> > You can also retrieve the error code, and let the script displaying
> > message, sending a mail, etc.. and exiting cleanly
>
> Let's remember that "if it build, ship it" is not a good one. Many
> things may fail even if they compile, like some incorrect string that
> was changed with a typo.
>
> I agree with Sachiel and think they want some guaranteed-to-work (at
> least on Linux) tarballs, that they can use and assume all problems
> found are OpenBSD specific and not bug on the generic parts.

yup. we'll make some alpha tarballs once its ready - as such we still need to
fix up readme's, news files etc. anyway, and i was going to disable multisense
in edje - but haven't gone there yet, so just haven't done it yet. definitely no
"daily snapshots" - you can do per minute snaps if u want from svn :) tarballs
will come. :)