On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 02:33:22 -0200 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
<barbi...@profusion.mobi> said:

> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 12:41 AM, hannes.janet...@gmail.com
> <hannes.janet...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 3:40 AM, hannes.janet...@gmail.com
> > <hannes.janet...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> >> not really liking this one. the full width menu separator is a really
> >> distinguishing feature to me. was hard to get this working in gtk-2.0
> >> and impossible in gtk-3.0 so far.
> >>
> >> http://www.khohar.com/it/hardware/image027.jpg see the difference?
> >>
> > yours is more like win95 :P
>
> What you mean? it starts fading around 20px on each side, while win95
> is a hard end.  I still think that separators should even be lighter
> in color, with more vertical space. Will look nice, I can try it after
> I'm done with connman (finishing it right now)

speaking of themes... detorious is quite nice - i'd consider it for a default.
it'd need more things in it that cover what it misses (from default). are you
thinking it's worth fixing up and moving to (just require that it is fixed up
to handle all things as default has a requirement to do that).