On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 10:38 PM, Simon <si...@simotek.net> wrote:
> On 01/25/2014 10:16 AM, Andrew F wrote:
>> Thanks simon,
>> Is your company in America ?
>>
>> Thanks.
> Australia, we sell some products into America though

funny, we used to have another australian company to come with the
same arguments, fluffy spider. Even raster did some work with them,
they returned so little to community we even used them as a bad
example when argument about what bsd doesn't bring and lgpl would
bring. I recall they went with a fork of efl anyway, if so they should
be very different from current efl, given the amount of changes we did
in these 6 years.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri