Hi, I own an EOS 3 and a Digital Rebel 350.  Since my son was born about 2
years ago, most of my photography has switched to digital on the 350.  Last
weekend I took the EOS 3 for a session on the park, and the overall feeling
was that it is a superb camera and the 350 pales in comparison.   To what
digital body does the EOS 3 compare ?  I don't have the money to buy a new
body, but want a digital that behaves like the EOS 3.

Greetings
Marco
*

The 5D is closest, but still no EOS 3.

I'm sure Canon worked hard to keep the price of the 5D down, but I would have gladly paid $500 more to have an EOS 3 quality body with the 5D sensor. Maybe the successor model will come closer.

Hope. Hope...

--
   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design