A note on the 3...  I have two EOS-3 bodies and a EOS-1V.  I do love the 3,
but I really prefer the 1V to the 3.  It feels significantly more solid, and
has, IMO, a better viewfinder.  It also is easier to handle than the 3.
But, it is also quite a bit more expensive.  I find it to have a
significantly faster and more accurate auto-focus than the 3, which is my
biggest reason for using the 1V over the 3 all the time.  My 3s sit on the
shelf now.

There is nothing at all wrong with the 3, it is, in and of it self, a superb
camera.  But, IMO, there is one film camera that's better, the 1V.

Regards,

Austin