Reference frames and  Existence.

===…

There are many pretty solid theories.

How can be known which  theory  is wrong and  which  theory is true ?

The answer depends on which reference frame  the theory is based.

The conception of reference frame  is the key to know if the theory is true
one.

#

 We know  many different   reference  frames

( free, open, closed , 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 11D,  . . .  MD . . . .  )

 Existence cannot begin from a complex system.

In the beginning  must be a simple model.

Therefore, I will take a  two dimensions space as the simplest model.

But there are  two kinds of two dimensions:  the Euclidean ( 2D)  space

and  Minkowski  negative Pseudo- Euclidian - 2D space.

What is possible to say about these systems ?

Which  reference frame can be taken as a basis of Existence ?

#

Euclidean ( 2D)  reference frame belongs to  a gravity space

where space and time are two different substances.

Minkowski  negative Pseudo- Euclidian - 2D has no gravity

and space and time are one and the same unite continuum.

#

Later Descartes changed  Euclidean  two dimensions  into three

 dimensions  .  Living in this   Descartes  system of coordinate

 we try to understand : where did our existence come from ?

Then, in my opinion, it is logically to take Minkowski  negative

Pseudo- Euclidian - 2D ( without  gravity ) as the simplest model

 to have the searching answer.