Ben, thanks for doing this!
 I thinks I know Dan, and he is a nice guy (maybe twice the age of most of
us, in that respect a test case on how well 'we' we are doing in community
support, helping folks with a limited budget, and an old PC with limited
resources)
 In more general terms, is there a 'distro', as .tgz, on CD, ...<your
choice> that fits such people's needs --to some extend out of the
box? (GUI being a NoNo on a P155)

 - Horst

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Dexter Graphic wrote:

> Ben
>
> I will forward your offer to Dan. Maybe he'll let you take the computer
> home for a few days while you figure it out. If I can get Dan to pay me
> for my trouble, I'll even shuttle it back and forth; he does not have a
> car either.
>
> Dex

... since someone started cowArt:

           (__)                     (__)                     (__)
           (\/)                     ($$)                     (**)
    /-------\/               /-------\/               /-------\/
   / | 666 ||               / |=====||               / |     ||
  *  ||----||              *  ||----||              *  ||----||
  Satanic cow           This cow is a Yuppie         Cow in love

  Cow who drank Jolt       Cow who ate              Cow who used Jolt to
wash
                        psychadelic mushrooms      down psychadelic
mushrooms