Jukka,
The process that you describe for the AL threads sticking to the Stainless
steel bolt is called "galling" AKA cold-welding. It can be reduced by lightly
lubricating the threads, since it is not the threads that carry the current
(the top surface of the terminal where the copper strap is bolted down onto is
the current carrying surface, the stainless steel bolt is too high resistance
and its only function is to hold the copper tightly clamped to the Alu terminal
surface, so lubricating the threads will not alter the electrical behavior but
reduce the galling.

NOTE that I have also seen corrosoin on Alu terminals where the case apparently
was not completely tight and this or the neighbor cell leaked electrolyte,
eating into the smooth Alu surface.
That is my reason to apply cheap Petroleum Jelly to all surfaces that are
supposed to make good electrical contact or under mechanical stress, so the
corroding fluids can't reach it and they stay clean. Any electrical contact is
*not* affected by the grease, because even mild pressure will squeeze it out
from between mating surfaces and the electrical connection is made clean and
tight.
I have now also used it on my lead-acid terminals, since the brass clamps were
eaten away by any leaked acid, forming beautiful (and poisonous) blue "flowers".
Keep your terminals clean & tight!

BTW, the earlier recommendation to look up the recommended torque force of
steel bolts might be *very* misleading, because even for small 1/4" bolts the
torque is at least 10 Ft-pound. That will very likely destroy your Alu terminal
in short order, you need to use torque force for *Alu* if you are torqueing
something into an Alu post.
Add the effect of galling which increases with higher force and temp and you
are in for disaster if you over-torque your bolts. If the surfaces are clean
then it takes wery little force and you probably are best off using strong
split washers and applying only as little force as to take the split washer
down until it is flat, no more and you are good. That is not much torque at
all, but I have measured the resistance of even finger-tightened nuts and there
is no difference with heavy torqueing, so keeping them clean is more important
in my humble opinion and experience.

Regards,

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Skype: cor_van_de_water Tel: +1 408 383 7626