There are and will be low-volume/limited-production EVs that will or
have a Combo css Level-3 quick-charging option.
The BMW i3 EV, Chevy Spark EV, 2014 Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric,
+more to name a few.
But there has been little to no public Combo css L3 EVSE installed.

Mike, if you are saying there is one, please post where it is, so I can
take note of it.
I want to check with the afdc.energy.gov and plugshare.com to see if it
are listed correctly.
I have been asking these free EVSE lookup sites to offer a way to sort
by coupler type, so that the driver can find what they want.

{brucedp.150m.com}

-

-