I edited/simplified Mike's method to display only the SAE_Combo L3 EVSE on
plugshare to:

-
Bring up
http://www.plugshare.com/
at the bottom of the  Legend  menu box, click on more options>
in both  Outlets  sections, only have  SAE Combo DCFC  checked>
plugshare now displays all SAE Combo L3 EVSE.
-

When I (click and hold to) move the map so that it shows North America from
Hawaii to Maine, the page's counter shows there are a total of 19 SAE Combo
L3 EVSE (which includes the one in Canada).

BTW, there is a cooperative effort going on amongst some NE states to build
an Electric-Corridor between Montreal.ca and Boston, MA, see
http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/view/story/540cf28724a545e2a6a78d7851a4b306/VT--Electric-Vehicle-Corridor

I have sent a message to the Recargo developers asking that they create a
SAE Combo short cut similar to what they have at the bottom of the plugshare
page for other EVSE.

This is not a new thing for recargo, as in the past their programer whipped
out a quick shortcut URL that I could pass on to drivers without them having
to create a link/button on the page/menu. EV drivers get what they want (an
easy to use URL), and the programmer did not have to spend too much time on
the request.

If they do create a shortcut URL, I will pass it on so that drivers of SAE
Combo L3 compatible EVs can use it.

{brucedp.150m.com}