Hello Willie,

His name is Robert R. Aronson. His assembly plant at the time was at:

Robbins Executive Park East
2237 Elliott Avenue
Troy (greater detroit) Mich, 48084
phone 313/588-0250

He since move to Florida, producing a light weight foam battery for the
space agency. The name of his company is
Apollo Electric Vehicle Co. which you could find in your search engine.

Back in 76, Robert R. Aronson was about 50 years old, so he may not be
around any more.

The colbalt batteries I had, lasted me just over ten years driving 2 miles
every day for about
12 years.  If I was driving on a flat grade, may have gone another 5 years
with them.  To make this
hill, I would take a running start up to 70 mph on a down hill slope which
would keep the speed on the hill
to about 70 mph keeping the motor at about 600 amps.

After 12 years, I had a motor shop re-enamel the GE 11 inch motor.  I still
have this motor today.

Roland