I'll add that in AutoPilot, I have experienced braking at an intersection
on a curve where a stopped car is in the left turn lane, I'm in the right
through lane, and depending upon where my steering wheel is pointed (only a
couple of degree variations), my brakes are applied or not.  This is one of
the reasons AP is not recommended by Tesla for local road applications.

There are a few other incidents where I have had AP on and was surprised.
Anecdotally, I think their software is getting better but I'm not willing
to put my life on the line to test it out.

BTW, I have only about 16K miles on my Model 3 with about a half dozen to
dozen such incidents.