On 04 May 2015, at 15:08, Telmo Menezes wrote:

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 1:08 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com > wrote: I sure did, Telmo. Scroll to the bottom and you shall view my last, number 26th, the last one.

Ah there you are! And you are not the only one from this list commenting there, it's a small world.

My bet on computational after-lives is that we are in one already (an infinity of times), but this is completely transparent to us.

This kind of thing is interesting to me. I tend toward the materialist stuff since it seems to have potential. The mentalist stuff seems unreliable because people who have NDE's or trances have not come back with information.

I would say that the important distinction is between communicable and non-communicable stuff. Science is about communicable stuff, but there is personal value in exploring the internal world -- although it won't get you a nobel prize or even any sort of recognition.

This is because there is no Nobel Prize in Mathematics (not mentioning Theology).

But you can have the Nobel prize of literature, and some text does indeed quasi-succeed, perhaps, in communication a bit of the uncommunicable. Then you can communicate a part conditionally, like if I am consistent then I can't justify that I am consistent, and the inetnsional variants.

Bruno