From: Kim Jones <kimjo...@ozemail.com.au>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, May 30, 2015 11:47 pm
Subject: Re: Samiya proved right

Anyway, look - screw all this tedious God stuff already.  Meanwhile back on
topic about The Trump of Doom:

  http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/weather-wars.html

Kim

On 31 May 2015, at 11:56 am, LizR <     lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 31 May 2015 at 11:14, Stathis Papaioannou         <stath...@gmail.com>
wrote:

         On Sunday, May 31, 2015, Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com> wrote:

God created humans and knows everything about us and within us. I'm sure there
will be no injustice done to anybody.

The analogies you give are between humans. We do not know our own selves:
subconscious, composition details, thoughts, mind, etc. , let alone claiming to
know another human. We cannot apply that reasoning to the One who created us,
sustains us and is aware of everything manifest and hidden throughout the
heavens and earth.

Samiya

Then you have a different moral standard for God. If a human tortures someone
for fun, that's bad, but if God does it, that's fine.

If a human demands worship and claims to love everyone while punishing them for
going against his laws, we call him a narcissistic psychopath. But when God
does it, that's fine.

           Kim Jones B.Mus.GDTL

            Email:      kimjo...@ozemail.com.au

            Mobile:    0450 963 719

            Landline: 02 9389 4239

            Web:        http://www.eportfolio.kmjcommp.com

            “I’m not saying there aren’t a lot of dangerous people out there. I
am saying a lot of them are in government" - Russell Brand