From: LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, May 31, 2015 06:27 PM
Subject: Re: Samiya proved right

On 1 June 2015 at 02:36, spudboy100 via Everything List
href="mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com";>everything-list@googlegroups.com</a>></span>
 wrote:

.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
Tom Baker to the rescue! Behold, The Master has initiated Time Ram! Roger
Delgado at the charge. Did you know Pertwee's son play's Alfred the Butler on
Gotham? SPECTRE has activated Project Flemming to extort the world-and cause
true global warming :-)</font></font>

In the story I'm thinking of it was Patrick Troughton. No I didn't know about
that particular role, but I have come across Sean in various parts including
Lestrade in "Elementary"

email to
 <a target="_blank"
href="mailto:everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com";>everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com</a>.