Terren Suydam <terren.suy...@gmail.com>

*​> ​What is it like to be a person going through a duplication experience?
>  *

I know from experience that ​you expect one and only ​one answer to that
question but such a answer does not exist.

​>
> ​ ​
> I'd be interested to hear your take on exactly that... what would it be
> like?

​I walk into the duplicating chamber and then see Moscow AND
I walk into the duplicating chamber and then see
​ Washington. I know that you and most members of this list don't like that
answer because they find it odd, well tough, odd things happen
in duplicating chambers. Reality can't be paradoxical but is under
no obligation not to be odd.   ​

> ​> ​
> If you do take up the challenge, please stay with the first-person
> perspective.

​I can't, ​

​you just walked into a duplicating chamber and you has been duplicated; so
formerly there was one first-person perspective ​but now there are two f
irst-person perspective
​s because that's what "duplicated" means. So there is no such thing as
*THE* first person perspective, all I can give you is *A* ​
first person perspective
​.  And I already know how you will respond to ​what I just said, it's the
same thing that Bruno has parroted over and over again "that's only from
the 3p" as if that sequence of ASCII characters actually meant something.

> * ​> ​a duplication experiment is indistinguishable from a many-worlds
> splitting. *

​No it is not and I have explained several times ​exactly why it is not and
you have not disputed what I said but instead have simply repeated that
they are indistinguishable despite the FACT that anyone  can easily
distinguish 2  Terren Suydam​s in one case but only one in the other. ​

> ​> ​
> I don't understand why you won't address these. It's the heart of the
> matter.

​The  heart of the matter is I can't give an answer to a gibberish question.

  John K Clark