On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 4:57 PM Stathis Papaioannou <stath...@gmail.com>
wrote:

*> this is how people will talk. “I went through duplication, and I woke up
> in a little room.*

I don't think so. When self duplication becomes commonplace I think the
English language will need to change so much that what people will say
would be incomprehensible to an English speaker in the early 21st century
when self duplication was anything but commonplace.

John K Clark