There seems to often be a little more stability trouble
when upgrading especially with RH6.1 to L-M 7.x or even LM 6.1.

My L-M 6.1 with netscape 4.70-1mdk and
LM 7.0/Cooker with Netscape 4.70-6mdk are remarkably stable for
Netscape anyway. The most stable for me since 3.0x. Graphic intensive
programs run concurrently can bring it down on occasion
but that is to be expected with only 64mgs ram.
I have left netscape up all night running on multiple
users and no crash in the am!?
I did have alot more trouble with only a 2mg video. The 4mg and 8mg
ones I use now have alieviated much of the crash time.

It is clunky and Many of us wait for a viable alternative! :)

William Bouterse
Juneau Alaska