Absolutely.  With a disk that big, you may want to plan ahead.  Assuming
your computer isn't all kinds of cool (as in, able to boot past the 8GB
limit) you'll want to make all your /boot partitions at the beginning of
the disk, then your / (root) partitions, and maybe stick a single /home
partition in the middle, to be shared across the multiple installations.

It'll work better if you plan all this out beforehand, and make the
partitions before you install.  That way, you can just specify which
partition becomes what when you install.  In addition to sharing a /home
filesystem, you can also share a swap partition between installs.

Then, when you're done, you can setup a single LILO to boot all of
them.  It'll work if you just have each install LILO over the last one's
LILO (on the MBR of the drive), and then boot the last one to be installed
and fix LILO.  I've not seen an installation program that'll give you that
fine-grained control over the LILO setup.  You'll have to do it by hand,
unless you LIKE going through more than one boot prompt.

If you need more help, just ask.

-Matt Stegman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>