Ok this is getting too much now let me ask you a SERIOUS question .
Who got MandrakeUpdate working constantly ???
I didnt! Not in Mandrake8 and not in SNF either since MandrakeUpdate is one
of my favoured features of MDK i m a little upset about this i use Mandrake
over 1 year now i started with 7.1 then i used 7.2 for a very long time now
its MDK8 and SNF as firewall.
In version 7.1 and 7.2 i never had any problems but on MDK8 i got it to work
maybe 5% of all times i tryed . Mostly it doesnt show any updates at all
sometimes im surprised it works suddenly and anothertime after updating some
packages i see that the old versions stay and i suddenly have old and new
versions listed when i uninstall the old version the new one dissappears too
Do i see double or what ???
Well SNF shows me "empty list " ALWAYS .
note : It doesnt matter wich mirror i use sometimes it works sometimes not
and SNF never , btw. no the servers are NOT busy!
If someone has any suggestions how to fix this tell me pls.