Hi everyone,
  I'm getting ready to do a review of Mandrake for my e-zine (Open for
Business, www.ofb.biz), and while I'm pretty well settled into to Mandrake, I
wanted to ask a simple question before I go ahead and review MDK.

  It's my understanding, at least, that MandrakeUpdate should work in a
fashion that lets me upgrade any part of my system that Mandrake updates the
RPMS to. Additionally, if I understand right, since Mandrake makes KDE
updates available, I understood that KDE 2.2.2 should become available
through MandrakeUpdate. However, even though I have both a security and
Cooker site registered with rpmdrake/urpmi, I do not seem to be offered the
choice to upgrade to KDE 2.2.2 through MandrakeUpdate. Am I doing something
wrong?

  Thanks,
       Tim

Timothy R. Butler | Universal  Networks | http://www.uninet.info
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          ICQ: 12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Christian Portal and Search Tool:       http://www.faithtree.com
Open Source Migration Guide:                  http://www.ofb.biz
============= "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============
Registered Linux User #82130 Reg. Linux Machines #34002 & 102889