From: Mario da Costa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 5 February 2002 1:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] fetchmail problem

Hello Skippi,
looks like you have a sendmail problem. what happens is fetchmail
after downloading the mail passes it on to an mda like sendmail. to
check whether this is infact your problem try the using the "--mda
/bin/cat",  "--keep" and the "--fetchlimit 1" options. if you can then
read your first email on the screen, then the problem lies in your mda
settings.

HTH,
mario