Hello Skippi,
Alas my friend, I am yet to reach geekdom. Since i have a sys admin
over here, never got a chance to learn much. The fact is i faced the
same problem some time back, but was never able to fix it :o( ,
perhaps some of our other friends on this list will be able to help.
Here is what i *think* i know.
mda - mail delivery agent.
if you have used linuxconf and changed your domain name to give your
machine a unique name, then this will happen.

any way, i'll also ask my sys admin over here if he can help out.
besides i'll forward this mail to the linux-india-help mailing list. i
do hope that someone will be able to help. having faced this problem
before, i know how irritating it can be.

i'm really sorry that i cannot tell you more.

Regards,
mario