Tuesday... Ralph F. De Witt carefully chose these words:

>even the instruction. SuSE telephone tech support though more limited than
>Mandrake actually gets problems solved, Mandrakes does not. SuSE email
>support does generate answers, speed of reply is about the same as Mandrake
>two weeks, Mandrake does not solve any problems as the experts have no
>knowledge, on one install problem, I got an answer that said, I have no
>knowledge of this device install area, but here are some basic sites, hope
>this helps. There were no further answers forth coming. The install for my
>scanner is still broke, IMHO Mandrakes Expert is a joke and they should be
>sued for false advertising. That said.
>
>I have bought every Mandrake Power Pack for years and found them to be
>unstable, and do not work. They get replaced with the latest SuSE
>professional release which I also buy and have for the same length of time as
>I have Mandrake.

Though I dont agree with the original post (people always seem to think a
distro either *rocks* or *sucks* based on one install), I am curious why
you would buy *every* Mandrake power pack for years when you feel that
none are stable or work?  Or why you would continue to monitor these
lists if you feel no one here has any knowledge and you obviously dont
like the distro?  Im sorry, did I miss something?

Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]