On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, darklord wrote:

> On Sunday 02 June 2002 03:12 pm, you wrote:
>
> > But there is the majority of real dumb ppl. I remember a case where a
> > lady in USA won a liability case against a manufacturer of microwave
> > ovens because the manual of the oven did not state explicitely that you
> > must not put your cat in the oven for drying after a rainy day. She
> > sucked millions of $$ from the manufacturer just because he did not be
> > aware of dumb folks like her.
>
> I blame that on the damn lawyers who will take any case as long as there is
> money or notoriety....
>
> AND the court system....any case that stupid that came before a judge should
> be dismissed and rejected out of hand (and all costs passed on to the idiot
> and their blood-sucking lawyer who brought the case).
>
> Sorry if there are any lawyers in the crowd - I just think there is way too
> much useless litigation in this country... ;-(

darklord,

O whole-heartedly agree with you. there is WAY too much litigation in this
country. I'd say as much as up to half is wasteful and useless garbage
that should be thrown out never to be heard from again who's sole purpose
is to suck cash from someone or some thing because they're just too damn
lazy to earn a living like  the rest of humanity.

sorry...it's a bad Monday morning for sysadmins... :(

--
Mark
a.k.a. daRcmaTTeR