Pierre Fortin wrote:

Well... my time has run out to mess with this; seriously!!. Looks like
8.2 will have to stay on all my converts' machines until I can either find
time to try again or 9.1 is released, whichever comes first.
Or some other CD-RW burner appears - can you borrow one from your many family/friends/converts?

I'll
probably find time next month to try 9.0 on a spare machine here via
NFS/FTP; but I'll have to keep one 8.2 box here to support my
family/friends -- nothing worse than saying "Ooops...  the release you're
on doesn't have that feature..."
--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
   troels... now updated to use sunet.se server.