Jack Coates wrote:

ooops missed that part sorry..... (heads to coffee machine pushes mud button) I'll be coherent in a few minutes here.

"Well, looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue." --Leslie Nielson, _Airplane!_

Jack, fix up that signature. As one a bit older than most here, I must say that I enjoyed the hell out of "Sea Hunt" in my younger years. In deference to the late Lloyd Bridges (ya, Beau and Jeff's dad), it was not Nielson that recited your quote. It was Lloyd Bridges...

drjung
--
J. Craig Woods
UNIX Network/System Administration